▼ MLF user, Visitor to J-PARC Center
How to carry over your account
How to register new account
Read PORTAL full manual
▼ Nuclear and Particle Physics Researchers, visitor to KEK Tokai CampusContact UO(e-mail) for account recovery and passowrd reissue.
Log in to proceed following procedures.
1. How to activate your page of User Support System [ How to add new activity / renew activity ] < MLF users (J-PARC PORTAL)>
1. < IPNS, ACC(KEK) users (KEK User Support System) >
When received approval notification by email, begin from No.2, 3 and 4 in order.
2. Submission of application forms < MLF users (J-PARC PORTAL)>
2. Submission of application forms < IPNS, ACC(KEK) users (KEK User Support System)>
3. Apply for your personal radiation dosimeter
| Dosimeter at J-PARC (OSL Badge)
4. Safety Training | How to watch online training video
Communicate with UO to aquire your arrival procedure before departure.
5. Procedures upon arrival at J-PARC | Second entrance procedure
// INSTRUCTION of Traffic rules and manners at J-PARC //
Login is required to complete the usage procedure. After log in, you will be able to perform various procedures, so be sure to check the above details carefully and acquire what you should take care.
Submission is open at J-PARC Proposal Submission System.
Neutron Science Laboratory (KENS), Muon Science Laboratory (MSL)
Procedures of users staying more than one month.
[IMPORTANT]Damaged ID card case
Current Japanese Border Measures
Rental of video conference eqp.
Rental cycle・Telephone/Free WiFi spot
Leisure activity(Under construction)
Rate Change from April 1st, 2023
Procedure manual for J-PARC User Support System
Coronavirus (COVID-19) : Latest KEK Information
Apply for travel expenses(Under construction)
Procedures for undergraduate and technical college students
English speaking staff will support you.
The Flow of Support Service in case of Emergency
Contact us when you need help to start-up your life. Do you need any help?
Accelerators Operational Status
Hadron Experimental Facility Operational Status
MLF official website for users
* List of Necessary Documents for Principal Investigator (PDF)
For KEK, JAEA, CROSS staff
About the procedure when the staff participates in the experiment
Reservations by staff or request for workshops.
Dormitory reservation procedure for staff (in Japanese text)
The purpose of this meeting is to hear users’ opinions and requests about users' environment, etc. during their stay in Tokai.
J-PARC Publication Database manual
How to carry user account (NEW)
High Energy Accelerator Research Organization(KEK)
Japan Atomic Energy Agency(JAEA)
Comprehensive Research Organization for Science and Society(CROSS)