In order to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus infection disease (COVID-19), J-PARC Center request all users who will visit our facility the following actions.
- Record a behavioral history and a health observation at latest 2 weeks before visit-site. Fill in and keep by yourself as we might request for submission.
- Please fill out a health questionnaire when you pick up User ID's. Note: Please refrain from entry to those who may be infected, those who are suspected of being infected as a result of confirmation, and those who cannot obtain cooperation in this confirmation.
Health questionnaire *updated on 26th August
Format & Examples Behavioral History and Health Observation
- We ask that each person take measures against infection and act in accordance with the following guidelines.
- As a precaution against the novel coronavirus infection, please wear a mask when entering J-PARC, and wash your hands or disinfect your hands with alcohol when entering buildings. We ask you for your continued cooperation in the following efforts as preventive measures against COVID-19. Read more...
- People with having fever or other cold symptoms, please consider that they are potentially contracted a coronavirus and refrain from visiting J-PARC in order to prevent infection.
- Please contact the person in charge of your activity/experiment in advance, if you have any concerns about behavioral history and health observation. (E.g. I had symptoms, but Doctor diagnosed as a cold. My colleague had PCR test and negative.) In case not sure the person simply contact Users Office.
- If it is suspected that you might have been infected with the COVID-19 during the period of visiting J-PARC, please take the necessary measures depending on the day and time. Please read a guideline for handling of novel coronavirus.
- In case of contracting a coronavirus might be found after you will left J-PARC within 14 days from the end of visit date, please contact J-PARC Users Office without delay. Your attention would be highly appreciated.
Attention to all users from abroad
Requirements after entering Japan under the current epidemic prevention measures from Japan Government.
- Be sure to secure a place such as a hotel or a Japanese-style inn to stay for 14 days counting from the next day of arrival.
- DO NOT use public transportation such as trains, buses, taxies or domestic flights, for the purpose of transport from airports to the place to stay for the 14-day period. Please arrange a private transportation such as rental car or hires.
- Upon entry, a quarantine officer will register your whereabouts for the 14-day period mentioned above and means of private transportation, at the quarantine station.
You can learn more at Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare websites below.
Please be sure NOT to use Tokai Dormitory for quarantine.
Entering J-PARC is available after 14days counting from the day after arrival.
J-PARC Center Users Office (UO)
*Please change "_at_" to "@"