Read "Current Japanese Border Measures" and acquire the condition to travel Japan and requirements to enter Japan.
Depend on the category of countries of Yellow and Red, valid vaciation certificate, on-arrival test and quarantine are required.
Regardless of nationality, Negative Certificate (pre-arrival test) is requires.
Check which quarantine measures apply to you from HERE!
|Current Japanese Border Measures (English site)
You can pre-register for airport quarantine procedures with this app FAST TRUCK and submit Inspection (COVID-negative) certificate, Questionnaire/Pledge and Vaccination certificate before you enter Japan. *Complete at least 6 hours prior to your flight’s
scheduled arrival time.
Please be sure NOT to use Tokai Dormitory during the quarantine period.
Entering J-PARC is available after quarantine period.
Dear MLF (2022A) users,
In addition to the above, please prepare the list below and submit to beam line scientist by 4 weeks at the latest if you are going to apply for VISA.
- Required information for Letters of Guarantee
- A copy of your passport (pages of your name and passport nuber are printed)
- A copy of Written Pledge (Government format)
- Written Pledge (to J-PARC) - Sign on the page one and send a copy.
Beam line scientist (or contact person in charge of beamline) should submit
the following + above (No. 1-4) to Users Office.
5. Prescribed application in the Entrants, Returnees Follow-up System (ERFS)
<NOTE> In addition, contact person in charge of BL05, 06, 08, 09, 12, 16, 21, 23 and Muon should submit the followings as well.
6. Approval e-mail (Head of Institute/Laboratory)
7. Form for request of certificate
Please contact CROSS (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) for Visa application when you use Beam Line 01, 02, 11, 15, 17,18 and 22.