In order to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus infection disease (COVID-19), J-PARC Center request all users who will visit our facility the following actions.
FIVE Guidelines of Infection Prevention
- We ask that each person take measures against infection and act in accordance with the following guidelines.
BEFORE VISIT (in the past 2 weeks counting from the previous day of arrival): People with having fever or other cold symptoms, please consider that they are potentially contracted a coronavirus and refrain from visiting J-PARC in order to prevent infection. #### Please carefully arrange your trip.
Abnormal health condition after a vaccination does not exclude.
Please contact the person in charge of your activity/experiment in advance, if you have any concerns about behavioral history and health observation. (E.g. I had symptoms, but Doctor diagnosed as a cold. My colleague had PCR test and negative.) In case not sure the person simply contact Users Office.
WHILE STAYING AT J-PARC: As a precaution against the novel coronavirus infection, please wear a mask when entering J-PARC, and wash your hands or disinfect your hands with alcohol when entering buildings. We ask you for your continued cooperation in the following efforts as preventive measures against COVID-19. Read more...
WHILE STAYING AT J-PARC:
If it is suspected that you might have been infected with the COVID-19 during the period of visiting J-PARC, please take the necessary measures depending on the day and time. Please read a guideline for handling of novel coronavirus
AFTER LEAVING: If you get a PCR Test or are identified as Close Contacts within 14 days after leaving J-PARC, or if you decide to take a PCR test, please notify J-PARC Users Office immediately. Your prompt action would be highly appreciated.* PCR Test that the person having a possibility of being infected with a virus.
Submission of declaration form
Record a behavioral history and a health observation at latest 2 weeks before visit-site.
Fill in and keep by yourself as we might request for submission.
Please fill out a health questionnaire when you pick up User ID's.
Note: Please refrain from entry to those who may be infected, those who are suspected of being infected as a result of confirmation, and those who cannot obtain cooperation in this confirmation.
Health questionnaire *updated on 31th August, 2021
The following are the revised points:
- Abnormal health condition after a vaccination does not exclude, such as developeing a fever (high temperature).
- If you have a positive PCR test result or are Close Contacts or it is suspected that you might have been infected with the virus (Now waiting for my test and results) prior to 14 days before the visit, entering site is not available.
Be aware that the person has been identified as Close Contacts more than two weeks before and also quarantine period excludes from the two-weeks. Although having finished the quarantine, having abnormal health condition does not allow the person to enter.
- If you get a PCR Test or are identified as Close Contacts within 14 days after leaving J-PARC, report us immediately.
PCR Test that the person having a possibility of being infected with a virus.
Format & Examples Behavioral History and Health Observation
Attention to all users from abroad
Requirements after entering Japan under the current epidemic prevention measures from Japan Government.
- Be sure to secure a place such as a hotel or a Japanese-style inn to stay for 14 days counting from the next day of arrival.
- DO NOT use public transportation such as trains, buses, taxies or domestic flights, for the purpose of transport from airports to the place to stay for the 14-day period. Please arrange a private transportation such as rental car or hires.
- Upon entry, a quarantine officer will register your whereabouts for the 14-day period mentioned above and means of private transportation, at the quarantine station.
You can learn more at Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare websites below.
Please be sure NOT to use Tokai Dormitory for quarantine.
Entering J-PARC is available after 14days counting from the day after arrival.