INFECTION PREVENTION MEASURES | OWN HEALTH OBSERVATION | For TRAVELLERs | Tokai Dormitory policy
| Guidlines | Formats | Related information
In order to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus infection disease (COVID-19), J-PARC Center request all users who will visit our facility the following actions.
FIVE Guidelines of Infection Prevention
We ask that each person take measures against infection and act in accordance with the following guidelines.
- People with having fever or other cold symptoms, please consider that they are potentially contracted a coronavirus and refrain from visiting/going to J-PARC in order to prevent infection.
- Please contact the person in charge of your activity/experiment in advance, If you have any concerns about behavioral history and health observation.
E.g. I have any close contact (*) with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 within 2 weeks. I visited Three Cs* places. I have family living together who applicable.
In case not sure the person simply contact Users Office.
- WHILE STAYING AT J-PARC: As a precaution against the coronavirus infection, please wear a mask when entering J-PARC, and wash your hands or disinfect your hands with alcohol when entering buildings.
We ask you for your continued cooperation in the following efforts as preventive measures against COVID-19. Read more...
- WHILE STAYING AT J-PARC: If you develop symptoms of cold or suspected that might have been infected with the COVID-19 during the period of visiting J-PARC, please take the necessary measures depending on the day and time. Please read a guideline for handling of novel coronavirus.
- AFTER LEAVING:If you are identified as Infected Person or Close Contacts within 14 days after leaving J-PARC, please notify J-PARC Users Office immediately. Your prompt action would be highly appreciated.
Submission of declaration form
- Record a behavioral history and a health observation before visit-site.
- Then please fill out Health Questionnaire when you pick up User ID's.
Fill in and keep by yourself as we might request for submission of Format & Examples Behavioral History and Health Observation (sample).
Note: Please refrain from entry to those who may be infected, those who are suspected of being infected as a result of confirmation, and those who cannot obtain cooperation in this confirmation.
©2020 - J-PARC Center Users Office